Instructions For Programming PL Tone Configurations into
HTX202 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ
Get into the memory channel mode (option C on the right-hand
column of keys), and find an open memory with the tuning knob.
If you don't have an open memory, you can clear out an existing
memory with function 9.
Once you have found an open memory, do the following:
1. Go into the VFO mode (mode D), and enter your desired
frequency and off-set.
Remember, the off-set is obtained with "function 3".
Also, turn tone squelch on with
2. Then press function 8, which will put you in the M-set
3. Once in the M-set mode, a menu will appear. Scroll up
or down this menu, using the star
for scroll down, or the pound for scroll up. Scroll till you
get to the TC option.
4. Once in the TC option, rotate the tuning knob till you
get to the desired sub-audible tone.
5. Then press the "push to talk" to exit the configuration,
and save settings.
6. To store these settings in your empty memory, press function
C. The radio will beep once,
followed by two more beeps, which means that the information
has been stored in memory.
Be sure to hold the function C combination of keys down long
enough to get the double beeps at the end.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is provided as
a public service to the blind and visually handicapped community. While we have
done our best to ensure the information provided is accurate, please realize
the use of any information on this site is solely at your discretion and we
take no responsibility for use or attempted use of this information.